7 Up Baccarat is a unique variation of the Baccarat game that can be found in Singapore. The rules and how to play the game are basically the same as the conventional one although there are still a few differences. For you who are interested in this game, this article is meant to elaborate what you need to know about 7 Up Baccarat variation rules and how to play!
7 Up Baccarat Variation Rules and How to Play!
7 Up Baccarat Variation Rules
The rules of this Baccarat variant are almost the same with the conventional Baccarat. But still, there are a couple of differences. We have summarized the rules below.
- In this game, there are six decks that are used and there is a shuffler who shuffles the cards continuously.
- Seven is always the first card of the Player. The card number seven is the one with a seven printed and written on the left side of the card.
- There is no difference in drawing rules between the conventional Baccarat and the 7 Up Baccarat.
- The Player gets one card and the Banker gets two cards to make their hands along with the first card seven.
- Even money should be paid if the wins are the bet of the Player. This would be different if the Player wins 7, which make him pay 1 to 2. A tie result is considered a push and the wins of the Banker is considered a loss.
- Even money should also be paid if the wins of the bet are on the Banker. This would be different if the Banker win of 7, which make him pay 9 to 5. A tie result is considered a push and the wins of the Player is considered a loss.
- Pay 7 to 1 is applied to tie bets but 9 to 1 is applied to 7-point tie.
How to Play 7 Up Baccarat
After knowing the rules of the game, now you also need to know how to play this game so that you can get bigger chance to win. Look at the following three steps to know how to play this game well:
- The first step is always about placing your bet. Place your bet on the Banker, Player, or Tie. Place your bet before the dealer gives two cards to the Banker and one card to the Player.
- Next is dealing the third card. That card may be doled out by the dealer to complete either Player’s or Banker’s hand. The third card dealing is based on the drawing rules of the traditional tableau. The hands of Baccarat can only have numbers in one digit. Therefore, when the total of the cards exceeds 9, the digit at the most left will be removed to make the final total of the hand.
- Deciding the winning hand. After both banker and player have drawn the third card or remain playing with just two cards, the winning hand will be decided by the dealer. The dealer will compare both hands to find out the hand whose total is the closest to 9.
We are so lucky that the online casino is very popular nowadays. You can play this type of Baccarat through online and that is the reason why you should try playing online casino instead on land-based casino. If you have experienced in playing the conventional Baccarat, you only need to make few adjustment to this game. As we have listed the 7 Up Baccarat variation rules and how to play above, you should no longer be confused to execute the game.